DAC6 and MDR: What To Do Now
13th January 2021, 3:00 PM
The webinar was held by Zoom and covered the following topics:
- DAC6 reporting generally
- MDR – differences from DAC6
- Reporting for UK purposes 31st Jan
- Reporting for Gibraltar purposes 31st Jan
- Reporting on Gibraltar and UK schemes for EU Intermediaries: Taxes in scope, geographical limitations
- Luxembourg guidance – linguistic confusion
- Relevant taxpayers can a non-EU taxpayer be a relevant taxpayer.
Access Password: g9E.5F4=
Topical writings from our other members of chambers can be found in the news section of our website. Which can be accessed via this link here.