Terms & Conditions
- The materials contained on this website are of an informational nature. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on this site but the information does not constitute legal or professional advice and must not be relied on as such. If you have a specific legal question please contact our clerks to arrange to brief one of us.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in these pages. We do not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through this site.
- You may link to this site provided you link to our top level page and you do so in a way which indicates the link is to the Old Square Tax Chambers home page, is fair and not misleading or insulting or portrays us in a derogatory or negative way. You may not display the contents of any of this site in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by us.
- You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this site on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on this site without our prior written permission.
- We are regulated by the General Council of the Bar of England and Wales which has complaints and disciplinary procedures. We are not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 to offer investment services and we can only provide investment services if they are incidental to the legal professional services we have been engaged to provide. We do not hold or handle client monies. We provide independent legal advice and advocacy services only and do not conduct litigation or take general responsibility for clients’ affairs. We accept instructions only from professional clients and from persons licensed under the Licensed Access scheme run by the Bar Council. We do not accept instructions direct from lay clients nor do we undertake work under the direct public access scheme run by the Bar Council.
- This site is protected by copyright and database right, both of which are owned by us.