Rory Mullan and Harriet Brown appeared on a webinar discussing “Residence and Domicile” and “Dealing with the practical aspects of the EU Succession Regulations” on 9th & 11th Sept 2015.
This webinar will examine the meaning of residence and domicile and their effect on tax, as well as the tax rules for non-domiciles.
– Recent experience with the Statutory Residence Test
– SRT and cross-border employment
– Split-year treatment
– Temporary non-residents
– Reform of the tax regime for non-doms
– New deemed domicile
– IHT, income tax and CGT issues
– Residence and tax treaties
– Domicile and tax treaties
– CGT for non-residents
Harriet Brown appeared on a webinar discussing “Dealing with the practical aspects of the EU Succession Regulations” on 9th Sept 2015.
– Which clients can the EU Succession Regulations benefit
– Usage of the EU Succession Regulations in the UK
– Common scenarios likely to arise in relation to the EU Succession Regulation
– Drafting clauses to take advantage of the EU Succession Regulations
18th Sept 2015