Due to an overwhelming response to invites for the Tax Chambers, 15 Old Square seminar on the Finance Bill 2013: Residence and Domicile Issues,Thursday 25th April 2013 it is now fully subscribed.
The seminar is to be in to be held on 25 April 2013 from 4.00 pm to 6.15 pm at the Old Courtroom, Lincoln’s Inn and the timetable will be as follows:
- 4.00 – 4.15 – Tea & Coffee
- 4.15 – 4.20 – Introduction and welcome
- 4.20 – 4.55 – Amanda Hardy on The new treatment of liabilities for Inheritance Tax
- 4.55 – 5.30 – Setu Kamal on The Statutory Residence Test
- 5.30 – 6.05 – James Kessler QC on Arrival and Departure: Split years and temporary non-residence
- 6.05 – 6.15 – Question to the speakers followed by drinks
Drinks will be hosted immediately after the seminar at which you will have an opportunity to meet the members of Tax Chambers, 15 Old Square.
The seminar is free of charge and two hours of CPD points have been applied for from the BSB and SRA.
Please let us know if you wish to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and do feel free to forward this to any colleagues who might be interested in joining us.
Spaces are unfortunately limited. Any allocation of places will give some priority to those who we have been unable to accommodate at previous seminars.